Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is this video card better than my current?

I couldn't really find an actual comparison guide, and I got impatient and went ahead and purchased it. My current card is a Radeon x1300 512mb. I purchased a GeForce 9500 GT 1gb because the price was what I could afford. Now, did I really make an upgrade, or no?|||Yeah it's better, not by a whole lot though. The 9500 GT is ok, but not for anything really graphic intensive|||according to my list the x1300 is #122 and 9500 Pro is #124 no GT listed

9600xt is #119



So the x1300 is faster But more than speed goes into making a better card



Google the reviews for each. I am looking at the 7600's agp|||im not sure what the others are on about i think they are both nvidea lovers so dont know a huge amount about ati cards.



fortunatly i left nvidea around the time the 9000 series came up to change to ATi.



the card you have bought is a huge improvement over the car you had. it has directx 10 and physc your old card was very basic compared to it. that said its not considered a gaming card it will play all current games but dont expect to get many settings off low on graphic intenive games like mw2|||well neither is a very good. but as long as your not running anything like high end games then you should be fine with the 9500. and yes its still a big improvment over the 1300

No comments:

Post a Comment