Thursday, April 26, 2012

Video Card Comparison

I just upgraded my video card last month to a sapphire radeon 3870 x2 and now ati released a new card the 4870 my question is is the 4870 better then my card which my card is two 3870 in sli on one card|||in frames per second on games maybe not, however a better video card will make games look better.|||Yes it is, that's the problem with computers, stuff becomes out-dated in no time flat!



If it's been less than 30 days since you purchased it, you might want to go back to the store and ask them to refund a discount to you, since it's already outdated and they apparently didn't bother to mention that a new one was coming out very shortly.|||The 4870 is faster.



Please see this benchmark to give you a better idea:



http://i2.techpowerup.com/reviews/Diamon…

No comments:

Post a Comment